Morgan Academy Parent Partnership [MAPP]
MAPP is Morgan's parent council.The role of the parent council is to:
- support the school in its work
- enable parents to meet, share ideas and have a voice, allowing them to contribute to school decision making
- help develop a partnership between parents and school
- represent the views of all parents (called the Parent Forum), advise the governing body of these views and report back to the Forum
- play a role in the appointment of headteachers and depute headteachers
NOTICE OF NEXT MEETING
Morgan Academy Parent Partnership (MAPP) meetings will be held in Morgan Academy. Entry by the main school entr
Dates for this year's Parent Council meetings are as follows
Wednesday 23rd November 6.30pm
Wednesday 18th January 2017 6.30pm
Wednesday 8th March 2017 6.30pm
Wednesday 26th April 2017 6.30pm
Wednesday 14th June 2017 6.30pm
All parents very welcome!
Unlike the old School Boards where parents were elected onto the Board, every parent is automatically a member of MAPP and the more parents that attend meetings then the more effective MAPP can be.
If you have any queries at all then please contact either:
- the MAPP e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the MAPP Chairperson
We look forward to seeing you at one of the meetings.
Ms Helen Gray
Minutes of the Morgan Academy Parent Partnership (MAPP)
|SIP MAPP SUMMARY 2015 2018|
Constitution for Morgan Academy Parent Council
A copy of the MAPP constitution is available to downlownd.
Click on the picture or click here